In some regards, however, it’s a bit too big for its own boots. The software doesn’t quite connect in this format – we’ve had notification problems which irk – while the sheer physical size and weight mean other devices may hold added appeal. This sub-flagship is all about longevity from its big battery. If you don’t want 5G connectivity then it’s powerful, too, but the software is weak. I bought the phone six months ago and it really met most of my needs and I am very satisfied with the price I paid for the phone. I bought this phone at the end of November and am happy with this device.
- We managed to take decent pictures in low light and dark situations.
- You shouldn’t expect anything special from the macro module.
- The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update has started rolling out for the Poco X3 Pro.
Remember to include at minimum stock ROMs the Open GApps installer debug log and if applicable a logcat. MIUI Downloader is purely a Xiaomiui product, it’s always updated and new features are added by us. Don’t forget to download our app from Play Store and give your feedback. There are many additional features in our application that will be useful to you, these are just a few of them. We also added “App Updater” menu so that you can update your system applications, it’s a nice option for update your Xiaomi phone.
Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- The polycarbonate back has a glossy racing stripe running right through the middle, flanked by a matte finish — basically the same design as the Poco X3, but I’m not complaining.
- But this is probably more a sign we spend too much time looking at phones than anything else.
- Budget Xiaomi phones seem often to last a long time.
- It is used in smartphones like the Asus ROG Phone 2 or OnePlus 7T.
- However, the former lacks 5G connectivity, something the X3 GT boasts of.
In this way, Google tightens the screws little by little and makes you pay money for content, which is really normal. Still, the POCO X3 NFC is the best smartphone you can get for the price without a doubt. Heck, even if you’re planning on spending Php15k and up, we suggest you save that money and get this one instead. The Poco X3 Pro heats up noticeably during use and reached up to 40.5 °C (~105 °F) in the test. Without the internal throttling, we would probably measure even higher surface temperatures under load. The Poco X3 Pro delivers the same impressive performance in the browser benchmarks.
But in some regards it’s a bit too big for its own boots. The software doesn’t quite connect – we’ve had notification problems which irk – while the sheer physical size and weight of this device mean other devices may hold greater appeal. Though I don’t consume media on the phone, I prefer them because any sound, be it the ringtone or notification tone, or some random videos someone shared on Facebook, sound a lot richer.